Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have adapted many of our already extremely safe routines to ensure that we are adhering to all regulations regarding COVID-19 within the dental environment. Rest assured, the risk of virus contamination is managed carefully in all areas of the building and dental surgeries.
Understandably, there will be a few changes when booking and attending your appointments. These changes include the following:
- Prior to booking an appointment, you will be asked some questions regarding COVID-19 by a member of our reception team. This is to ensure the safety of all patients and staff members.
If any of the answers to our pre-screening questions do not meet the requirements to allow you to book an appointment, we will be unable to book the appointment at that time and will ask that you follow current government guidelines.
Attending Your Appointment
- Please minimise any belongings you may bring with you to the appointment.
- We ask that you bring your own pen for you to sign any necessary paperwork.
- Please attend your appointment alone unless a chaperone is required, or you are under the age of 16.
- We request that you ideally use toilet facilities prior to your visit.
- Please avoid attending your appointment early. Attending 5 minutes prior to your appointment will be sufficient to complete any necessary paperwork.
- You will be required to wear a face mask or covering upon entry to the practice. If you are exempt from wearing a face covering, then we ask that you wait outside or in your car and call the practice to inform us that you have arrived for your appointment. Reception will call you once the Dentist is ready to see you for your appointment.
- Social distancing rules will apply within the practice. If the practice reaches full capacity, you may be asked to wait outside.
- Our team will be wearing various levels of PPE but we are all likely to, at least be wearing a mask as we greet you.
- Please use the alcohol hand gel provided at reception.
- You will be required to complete an in depth COVID-19 pre-screening form on arrival. Again, this is to ensure the safety of all patients and staff members.
- Once your appointment is finished, a member of staff will direct you back to the reception area to sign any necessary paperwork and to complete payment.
- Visa / Credit Card is our preferred method of payment at this stage.
- We ask that you again, use the alcohol hand gel provided at reception before leaving the practice.
Jade Dental Practice would like to ensure that your experience when visiting remains as safe, reassuring, and effective as always.
If you have any queries or concerns regarding COVID-19, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our reception team on 01233 632228.
We thank you for your continued support and cooperation during these difficult times.